We launched the MENAbytes Podcast last week and many of you have reached out to us since then to appreciate the effort and share feedback so thank you so much for that. Please keep the feedback coming. The podcast is now available on almost all the leading platforms including Spotify and Google Podcast. You can either use the links below to find us there or just type ‘MENAbytes Podcast’ and you should be good.
- Anchor: https://anchor.fm/menabytes
- Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcastsfeed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy81MjkyNDgwL3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5YGki3XiLEf9wakX9xdd8D
- Breaker: https://www.breaker.audio/menabytes-podcast
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/87VZ
- RadioPublic: https://play.radiopublic.com/menabytes-podcast-8jBny3
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/menabytes-podcast
- Apple HomePod: Try saying, “Hey Siri, play the podcast MENAbytes Podcast.
If you’re having any difficulty in playing it on any of these platforms, please do get in touch and we’ll try to help.
In this second episode, we talk about Careem expanding into food deliveries betting $150 million on it, Noon’s expansion to China for sourcing products directly, Hajj Hackathon and the startups that raised investments last week. We also have a guest on the episode, Aziz Hayat from Kuwait’s Faith Capital who talks about term sheets and more.
Latest posts by Zubair Naeem Paracha (see all)
- Egyptian founders win $500,000 grant in the United Kingdom for their edtech startup ‘Knowledge Officer’ - September 22, 2019
- Teacherly raises $1 million seed to reinvent teacher collaboration and communication - September 16, 2019
- Two Minutes with a Founder: Hussein Mohieldin of Robusta & E-Commerce Summit - September 15, 2019