- JadoPado, the Dubai-based marketplace has been acquired by a regional player, company announced in a blogpost today. The company did not share details about who has acquired them. But people are speculating its Noon.
- The website has already closed down for buyers and all the visitors are being redirected to the acquisition announcement. JadoPado hotcake however which is their platform for sellers will be available online until May 25, 2017.
- Founded in 2010 by Omar Kassim, the company had raised $8 million in two round until now. Dany Farha’s BECO Capital was one of the investors in the company.
- The website may not have been as famous as Souq.com or some other big ecommerce platforms of the region but it had some very loyal users who are very disappointed to hear the news.
Latest posts by Zubair Naeem Paracha (see all)
- Bahrain’s Tarabut Gateway expands its Open Banking platform to UAE - October 27, 2020
- Saudi’s Foodics expands into micro-lending to offer working capital to F&B SMEs in country - October 27, 2020
- Saudi’s Garage raises $260,000 to offer on-demand car maintenance services at your doorstep - October 22, 2020