Deal Matrix, an Austrian startup that offers deal flow solutions to investors, accelerators and other stakeholders of the venture ecosystem through its SaaS platform, is organizing Global Pitch, an online pitching competition that it claims to be the largest of its kind in the world. The competition will allow startups to pitch online to more than fifty partners of Global Pitch from from Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Asia.
Global Pitch aims to connect startups to investors, events, corporates, and different other opportunities. The winner, however, will win access to different startup events in MENA, Asia and Europe including The Next Web Conference, 4YFN Shanghai and Barcelona, Bits&Pretzels, She Loves Tech, RiseUp, and Code_n, and a chance to spend one week in Silicon Valley through ABC Accelerator’s Vibe acceleration program that will cover the cost of accommodation.
There are some other prizes as well that you can learn about here. But perhaps the biggest of them all is the two month Vienna startup package that includes, cost of travel to Vienna, introduction to the Viennese Ecosystem, accommodation for one founder, desk in a co-working space and more. The winner for this package will be selected by Vienna Business Agency.
For those looking for cash prizes, Global Pitch unfortunately doesn’t really have anything to offer.
The competition is open to startups from all around the world in the following categories:
- Planet (Sustainability, Renewable Energy, Agriculture and Social Impact)
- Body (Healthcare, Medical, Biology, Wellness and Wellbeing)
- Economy (Production, Distribution, Trade and Markets)
- Information (Data Generation, Ed Tech, Prediction, Consumption and Analytics)
- Cities (Smart Cities and Homes, e-Government)
Applications are open until 22nd April. You can apply here.
Latest posts by MB Staff (see all)
- Saudi home maintenance services marketplace Ajeer raises $533,000 in seed funding - December 16, 2018
- Meet the winners of RiseUp 2018 Startup Pitch Competition - December 16, 2018
- Tunisia’s Expensya raises $4.5 million for its online expense management software - December 13, 2018