She Can is an event around Women Entrepreneurship in Egypt and beyond by Entrprenelle. The event will feature different talks, panel discussions, workshops and menotring sessions. The breakdown of
She Can is an event around Women Entrepreneurship in Egypt and beyond by Entrprenelle. The event will feature different talks, panel discussions, workshops and menotring sessions. The breakdown of the event is as follow:
1) It will start off with inspirational success stories by women entrepreneurs who have gone through different challenges and failures to become successful.
2) Speed Menotring sessions will be delivered by Subject Matter Experts & Mentors from different business fields who will share their advice and suggestions for your businesses.
3) Panel discussions between Entreprenelles who will talk about different topics related to women entrpreneurs.
4) After the panel discussions, attendees will have the option to attend workshops on different topics including Ideation, Social Media, Raising funds for you Startup & many others.
5) In the end, everyone will have an option to network with each other.
The tickets of the event are priced at 150 LE and can be purchased through the following:
Vodafone Cash: 01099198788
Entreprenelle Office – 700A, ElGamil Building, The Greek Campus
Delivery: Call us at 01099198788 for details
Creative Coworking Space – 10 Hussain Wasef st, Elmesaha Square, Dokki
302 Labs, 7 Wahran Street, Nasr City
(Friday) 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Egypt Time Zone
The Garden Cafe - Cairo, Egypt
15 Mohamed Mazhar St - Greater Cairo library behind Swedish embassy