Arab Affiliate Summit as the name suggests is an affiliate marketing event that has been taking place in Cairo since last three years. Next month it’s returning to Egypt’s capital for the fourth time, with an amazing lineup of speakers. Taking place at Intercontinental Citystars Hotel in Cairo on 12th, 13th & 14th October, the event will feature speeches workshops by some renowned speakers including Neil Patel, Charles Ngo & Com Mirza.
Founded in 2014 by Mahmoud Fathy & Mohamed Khartabil, Arab Affiliate Summit’s aim has been to bring different stakeholders from affiliate marketing industry of the region to learn and network with each other. The last three gatherings of the summit have been attended by over 3,000 professionals from Egypt, Morocco & some other countries. It’s expected to be attended by more than 750 professionals this year.
Some of the workshops that will be part of the summit this year are following:
- Generating affiliate income through blogging by Neil Patel
- Turning affiliate money into investment assets by Com Mirza
- Building a team by Charles Ngo
- How to achieve consistency in Affiliate Marketing by Tony Wang
The complete agenda will be made available on the website of Arab Affiliate Summit in next few days.
Companies exhibiting their technologies and products this year include Jamalon, ClickDealer, OnlineActivity and some others. Tickets are priced at $100-$500, the basic ticket will give attendees access to speeches in the conference hall and networking sessions only. To be able to attend the workshops, they’ll have to opt for the ticket priced at $200 or more. You can buy them here.
Latest posts by MB Staff (see all)
- Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala co-leads $2.25 billion investment in self-driving car company Waymo - March 3, 2020
- Careem and Noon win initial approval for launching mobile wallets in Saudi - February 26, 2020
- STV hires former Google executive Ivan Jakovljevic to help its portfolio companies grow - February 12, 2020